MrBradenBradley has a new column! Every month, we’ll be featuring the best and “bold” dressed of New York City events. Time to step up your fashions, people!
1. Katya Lee – One word: FIERCE!
2. Caroline Byron – Classic and elegant. Lavender is in!
3. Elisabeth Murphy – Pop those colors, girl!
4. Mary McFadden – Cannot get enough!
5. Gillian Miniter – Watch out, Princess Kate!
1. Jennie Somogyi – Talk about thigh high.
2. Jean Shafiroff – Have we seen those gloves before?
3. Jane Deflorio – Maybe for a holiday party?
4. Enrico Bruni – Love the shoes, just not with the tux.
5. Mai Hallingby – Definitely bold.
As a Texas native, Braden Bradley made the move to New York City in 2010 after receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree from Texas State University to experience the opportunities the city has to offer. After being named Mr. Gay New York, starring in Pride: The Series, maintaining his charity column in Social Life Magazine, and volunteering for The Trevor Project, Braden discovered that life is truly what we make of it. He is also an active member of the Middle Collegiate Church in the East Village and can be found singing in the gospel choir. Braden currently works as a publicist in New York City.
This site may include facts, views, or opinions of individuals or organizations not affiliated with MRBRADENBRADLEY.COM. MRBRADENBRADLEY.COM does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of these facts, views, or opinions. MRBRADENBRADLEY.COM specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from facts, views, or opinions of individuals or organizations not affiliated with MRBRADENBRADLEY.COM appearing on these sites.