It’s that time of the month ladies and gentlemen! Time to find out who were the best and boldest dressed of November 2015!
1. Jessica Hart: Leather and all that leg! Work it, girl
2. Jill Kargman: Very ‘Devil Wears Prada’ of you – and it works!
3. Helen Mirren: Classic and elegant as per usual
4. Elizabeth Kurpis: Working this frozen winter goddess look
5. Frances Rivera: Loving the sultry red vibe she has going
1. Fischer Cherry: Game of Thrones isn’t out until April…
2. Afaf Konja: Tis the season?
3. Jane Krakowski: We blame your stylist
4. Valerie Aston: We know you can do better
5. Jenny Kirshner: Orange is not the new black
BEST DRESSED COUPLE
Michele and Larry Herbert: Timeless!
Photos by Annie Watt, Patrick McMullan and Getty Images
As a Texas native, Braden Bradley made the move to New York City in 2010 after receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree from Texas State University to experience the opportunities the city has to offer. After being named Mr. Gay New York, starring in Pride: The Series, maintaining his charity column in Social Life Magazine, and volunteering for The Trevor Project, Braden discovered that life is truly what we make of it. He is also an active member of the Middle Collegiate Church in the East Village and can be found singing in the gospel choir. Braden currently works as a publicist in New York City.
This site may include facts, views, or opinions of individuals or organizations not affiliated with MRBRADENBRADLEY.COM. MRBRADENBRADLEY.COM does not endorse, guarantee, or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of these facts, views, or opinions. MRBRADENBRADLEY.COM specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from facts, views, or opinions of individuals or organizations not affiliated with MRBRADENBRADLEY.COM appearing on these sites.